Win a 12 month Paddy’s Markets Stall with Ross Greenwood Terms and Conditions
By entering into the Promotion to win the Prize, you (Entrant) acknowledge and accept the following terms and conditions as
amended from time to time.
1. Promotion Win a 12 month Paddy’s Markets Stall with Ross Greenwood
2. Promoter Harbour Radio Pty Ltd (2GB) of Ground Floor, Building C, 33-35 Saunders Street, Pyrmont, New South Wales, 2009
3. Promotional Period
Open Date: Monday, March 13, 2017 00:01 (AEDT)
Close Date: Friday, April 7, 2017 23:59 (AEST)
4. Entry Restrictions
Entrants must be:
● at least 18 years of age;
● residents of New South Wales;
● own and/or manage a small business/ enterprise which does not fall under Sydney Paddy’s Markets Product Restrictions
Entrants must not be employees, or immediate family members, of:
● Macquarie Media Operations and its related bodies corporate; or
● Sydney Markets; or
● Agencies associated with this promotion; or
● Current tenants and stallholders of Sydney’s Paddy’s Markets.
5. Entry and Judging Procedure
To be entered into Promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
● Visit the dedicated competitions page on 2gb.com/competitions
● Complete the online entry form and answer, in 100 words or less: “What is your unique market product and why is a Paddy’s Markets stall beneficial for your product?”
● Entrants will be required to provide their full name, address, business name and other identifying information.
● Entrants will be required to consent to receive marketing communications from Sydney Markets
● Judging will be conducted by a panel of judges, comprising members from the Macquarie Media
Operations Integration Department, Ross Greenwood and Sydney Markets.
● The Entrant with the best answer will win.
● The winner will be announced on air on Money News with Ross Greenwood program on 2GB 873 between 18:00 (AEST) and 20:00 (AEST) on Thursday April 13, 2017, and does not need to hear their name to claim the Prize.
6. Maximum Entries per person
Maximum of one entry per Entrant
Entrants who submit more than one entry may be disqualified.
Product restrictions may apply.
7. Prize Judging Time and Location
Date: Monday April 10, 2017 – Wednesday April 12, 2017
Time: Between 08:00 (AEST) and 22:00 (AEST)
Location: Harbour Radio Pty Ltd (2GB) of Ground Floor, Building C, 33-35 Saunders Street, Pyrmont, New South Wales, 2009
8. Prize Provider Sydney Markets – Level 3, Sydney Markets Plaza, 250-318 Parramatta Rd Flemington NSW 2140
9. Prize The total prize value is $33,000 (including GST).
One (1) stall at Sydney’s Paddy’s Markets at Haymarket for a period of twelve (12) months to be used for the purpose of the business idea communicated in the entry from. Prize includes assistance from Ross Greenwood on the opening day of the stall pending Ross Greenwood’s availability.
10. Prize Restrictions
Promoter is not responsible for any costs or expenses associated with attending the prize.
Any persons sharing the prize with the winner must be aged 18 years or over.
If the winner uses the Prize for an alternative product or business proposal that was not the subject of the winner’s entry, the Prize Provider reserves the right to withdraw the Prize.
11. Notification of Winners
The winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) days of the judging date.
The Winner’s name and business will be announced on Money News with Ross Greenwood program on 2GB 873 between 18:00 (AEST) and 20:00 (AEST) on Thursday April 13, 2017.
The Winners’ names and suburbs may also appear on the website and in any promotional materials prepared by the Promoter or by Sydney Markets and its subsidiaries.
12. Additional Terms
c. The Promoter may extend the Promotion Period in its absolute discretion.
d. Throughout the Promotional Period the Promoter may contact Entrants to interact with the station on air / online / in social media in relation to the Promotion.
e. Entrants may be required by the Promoter and Prize Provider to participate in photo, recording, video and film session(s) and acknowledge that they assign, by way of present assignment of future copyright, the right to use such publicity materials in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
f. It is a condition of Entry that the Promoter and Prize Provider have the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public the names, characters, likenesses or voices of Entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the Promotion. By agreeing to enter, all Entrants consent to their Entry broadcast on air and to their telephone and other conversations with the Promoter and Prize Provider being broadcast on air and communicated to the public on via any medium. Entrants will not be compensated for this use.
g. The Promoter and its representatives may conduct security and verification checks in their absolute discretion to determine the Entrant’s eligibility to enter the Promotion.
h. If an Entrant be deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible, the Entrant may not participate further in the Promotion.
i. All decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
j. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, computer online systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion online, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise preventing entrants from successfully participating in the Promotion.
k. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
l. Prize(s) will be awarded as specified in the Prize details. If a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, at its discretion, may substitute it for another item of equal or higher value. The Prize is subject to any Prize Restrictions specified above. All Prize values stated are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier, are in Australian dollars and are correct at the time of preparation of these terms and conditions.
m. All Prizes and parts of the Prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable, must be used on any dates specified in these terms and conditions and as stipulated by the Prize Provider and are not redeemable for cash unless cash is specified. The Promoter and Prize Provider will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any Prize is not provided. The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of Prizes, or for any compensation in relation to those Prizes.
n. A winner has rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These rights include a statutory guarantee that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill and that any goods will be of acceptable quality. These Conditions of Entry do not exclude, restrict or modify those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent it is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, other than the Australian Consumer Law, regarding the quality and suitability of the Prize awarded under these conditions of entry and will not be responsible for breach of any such implied terms.
o. The Promoter and its agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion, including any Prize Provider, will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the Prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
p. The Entrant acknowledges that there may be inherent risks involved in entering the Promotion or taking or participating in the Prize(s), for which the Promoter accepts no responsibility. If Entry or a Prize involves travel, stunts or challenges the Promoter may, at its discretion, require the participants to:
– Submit to a medical examination by a medical practitioner approved by the Promoter and obtain relevant medical clearance to participate in the Promotion and redeem a Prize; and
– Execute a Deed of Release and Indemnity in a form prescribed by the Promoter in order to participate further in the Promotion and redeem a Prize.
q. The Promoter and Prize Provider accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
r. The Promoter takes no responsibility for variations in the Prize value. The Prize value is correct at the time of applying for the competition permit but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any Prizes due to a change in the market value or otherwise.