Cooking with Sarah Boorer
Luke Grant is joined by Sarah Boorer, Communications professional & CWA award-winning cook, to look at the world of baked goods, delicious treats and & easy recipes.
This week Sarah cooks Pork mince quesadillas.
30ml – olive oil
1 – clove garlic, finely chopped
1 – brown onion, diced
1/4 tsp – each ground coriander, cumin and paprika
300g – pork mince
1 1/2 cups – grated cheese (mozzarella, Colby or cheddar)
10 – small tortillas
– guacamole and sour cream, to serve
- Heat 15ml of the oil in a frying pan and sauté the garlic and onion until soft.
- Add the spices and stir for one minute, until aromatic.
- Add the meat to the pan, mix breaking up the meat until browned.
- Spread a little of the mince mixture onto one half of each tortilla, sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold the tortillas into a half-moon shape.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and fry the folded tortillas, a couple at a time (being careful not to crowd the pan) until golden brown on both sides.
- Once finished, cut each half moon in half. Top with guacamole, sour cream, and Pico de Gallo.
Download this podcast here