Cooking with Sarah
Every week Michael is joined by Sarah Boorer, Nine Radio Journalist & Country Women’s Association award-winning cook, to look at the world of baked goods, delicious treats and & easy recipes.
This week Sarah looks at Tandoori naan pizzas.
650g chicken, diced, tandoori marinated (or about 6 tandoori marinated chicken skewers)
4 plain Naan bread
1/2 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
2 tbsp mango chutney
50g baby spinach
1/2 small red onion, sliced
2 tbsp sultanas (optional)
2 tbsp slivered almonds (optional but recommended!)
1. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken, turning, for about 10 minutes or until cooked through. Remove chicken from skewers (if using).
2. Meanwhile, preheat a grill on medium-high heat. Place naan bread on a baking tray lined with foil. Grill for 2 minutes or until heated through.
3. Combine yoghurt and mango chutney in a small bowl. Spread naan with yoghurt mixture.
4. Top with spinach, chicken, onion, sultanas and almonds.
5. Grill for 3 minutes or until just heated through. Serve.
Recipe tried and tested from taste.com.au
Download this podcast here