Win the ultimate Kennards Hire Rally Australia experience Terms and Conditions
“Win the ultimate Kennards Hire Rally Australia experience” Promotional Terms and Conditions
This is a game of chance, to be eligible to win the Prize, you (Entrant) must acknowledge and accept the following terms and conditions, as well as the radio station’s general conditions of entry as amended from time to time.
|1. Promotion||Win the ultimate Kennards Hire Rally Australia experience
|2. Promoter||Macquarie Media Limited
Ground Floor, Building C, 33-35 Saunders Street
Pyrmont, NSW 2009
(02) 8570 0000
|3. Promotional Period||Opens: 20:00
|4. Entry Restrictions||Entrants must be:
● at least 18 years or older;
● residents of the States of New South Wales , Queensland and Victoria
● employees of Macquarie Media Limited or their immediate family members; or
● employees of agencies associated with this promotion, or their immediate family members.
|5. Entry Procedure
6. Prize Draw Process
|To be entered into Promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
● Visit the dedicated competitions page at 2gb.com, 4bc.com.au or 3aw.com.au.
● Watch the video on the dedicated competition page.
● Enter their details on the entry form and answer a specific question about the video.
After the Promotional Period closes, entries will be drawn by the Promoter using the following Draw Procedure:
● At the end of Promotional Period, the names of all the Entrants will be entered into an online random number generator. Each Entrant will be assigned a number.
● The random number generator will then select a winning number. The Entrant whose name aligns with the winning number selected by the random number generator will be the winner of the Prize.
|7. Maximum Entries per person||Maximum of one entry per Entrant|
|8. Prize Draw Time and Location||Date: 14.06.17
Time: Between 05:00 (AEST) – 21:00 (AEST)
Location: Macquarie Media Limited, Ground Floor, Building C, 33-35 Saunders Street, Pyrmont, NSW 2009
|9. Prize Provider||Kennards Hire Rally, The City Boulevard Arcade, Level 1, 16-21 Harbour Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450.
|10. Prize(s)||The Ultimate Rally Experience:
Holiday for 2 people to attend the Kennards Hire Rally Australia in Coffs Harbour on 16-19 November 2017 including:
● Return economy flights for two (2) people to Coffs Harbour from either: Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne domestic airports, based on the winner’s city of residence, on or around Wednesday 15 November 2017.
● Private airport transfer for two (2) people from Coffs Harbour Airport to Novotel Pacific Bay, corner of Pacific Hwy and Bay Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450, on Wednesday November 15, 2017.
● Private airport transfer for two (2) people from Novotel Pacific Bay, corner of Pacific Hwy and Bay Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450, to Coffs Harbour Airport on Sunday November 19, 2017.
● Four (4) nights’ accommodation for two (2) people at Novotel Pacific Bay, corner of Pacific Hwy and Bay Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450, for check in on Wednesday November 15, 2017, until check out on Sunday November 19, 2017.
● Two (2) x 3-Day-Pass tickets to the Kennards Hire Rally Australia.
● Two (2) Corporate Hospitality Tickets which including: Super Special Stage on Saturday November 18, 2017 at the Deep Sea Fishing Club and the Wedding Bells Corporate Marquee Sunday November 19, 2017.
● One (1) x Ride in Rally car at Shakedown on Thursday November 16, 2017 at 9:00am (AEDT).
Total Prize Value is: $4,000.
|11. Prize Restrictions||Holiday period is from Wednesday November 15, 2017 and Sunday November 19, 2017 only.
The winner and the person accompanying the winner for the purpose of the Prize must both be aged 18 years or over.
It is the responsibility of the prize winner to hold and carry a valid identification.
The prize does not include any ancillary costs: these are at the winner’s expense.
Travel insurance is not included in the prize, however is strongly recommended.
Prize cannot be sold or redeemed for cash and is not transferrable.
Prize is not combinable with any other special.
Specific conditions relate to the following prize components:
● Only departing from Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne domestic airports, based on city of residence of Winner.
● Flight times and seats are subject to availability.
● Once the airline ticket has been issued, fees will be charged to the winner for any changes made by the winner (seats are subject to availability)
● If the Prize winner elects to drive to the event, the flight component of the Prize will be forfeited.
● Twin share only.
● Meals are not included
● Dates are strictly: November 15, 2017 to November 19, 2017 only.
● Booking is to be made through specified contact determined by the Prize Provider.
Rally Car Ride:
● Participation in the Rally Car ride will be subject to the winner and guest agreeing to any additional conditions imposed by the Prize Provider including signing any forms related to the activity.
|12. Notification of Winners||The winner will be notified by telephone and email within one (1) week of the judging date.
The Winner’s name and suburb will be announced on Nights with Steve Price program on 2GB 873 between 20:00 (AEST) and 23:59 (AEST) on Thursday June 15, 2017.
The Winners’ names and suburbs may also appear on the website and in any promotional materials prepared by the Promoter or Prize Provider and its Marketing Partners.
c. The Promoter may extend the Promotion Period in its absolute discretion.
d. Throughout the Promotional Period the Promoter may contact Entrants to interact with the station on air / online / in social media in relation to the Promotion.
e. Entrants may be required by the Promoter and Prize Provider to participate in photo, recording, video and film session(s) and acknowledge that they assign, by way of present assignment of future copyright, the right to use such publicity materials in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
f. It is a condition of Entry that the Promoter and Prize Provider have the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public the names, characters, likenesses or voices of Entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the Promotion. By agreeing to enter, all Entrants consent to their Entry broadcast on air and to their telephone and other conversations with the Promoter and Prize Provider being broadcast on air and communicated to the public on via any medium. Entrants will not be compensated for this use.
g. The Promoter and its representatives may conduct security and verification checks in their absolute discretion to determine the Entrant’s eligibility to enter the Promotion.
h. If an Entrant be deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible, the Entrant may not participate further in the Promotion.
i. All decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
j. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, computer online systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion online, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise preventing entrants from successfully participating in the Promotion.
k. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
l. Prize(s) will be awarded as specified in the Prize details. If a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, at its discretion, may substitute it for another item of equal or higher value. The Prize is subject to any Prize Restrictions specified above. All Prize values stated are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier, are in Australian dollars and are correct at the time of preparation of these terms and conditions.
m. All Prizes and parts of the Prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable, must be used on any dates specified in these terms and conditions and as stipulated by the Prize Provider and are not redeemable for cash unless cash is specified. The Promoter and Prize Provider will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any Prize is not provided. The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of Prizes, or for any compensation in relation to those Prizes.
n. In circumstances where the Prize must be used on specific dates, and if the winner is unable to attend those dates, the Prize will be forfeited. The Promoter may initiate the Prize Draw Process described in Item 6 to select a new winner in the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
o. A winner has rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These rights include a statutory guarantee that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill and that any goods will be of acceptable quality. These Conditions of Entry do not exclude, restrict or modify those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent it is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, other than the Australian Consumer Law, regarding the quality and suitability of the Prize awarded under these conditions of entry and will not be responsible for breach of any such implied terms.
p. The Promoter and its agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion, including any Prize Provider, will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the Prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
q. The Entrant acknowledges that there may be inherent risks involved in entering the Promotion or taking or participating in the Prize(s), for which the Promoter accepts no responsibility. If Entry or a Prize involves travel, stunts or challenges the Promoter may, at its discretion, require the participants to:
– Submit to a medical examination by a medical practitioner approved by the Promoter and obtain relevant medical clearance to participate in the Promotion and redeem a Prize; and
– Execute a Deed of Release and Indemnity in a form prescribed by the Promoter in order to participate further in the Promotion and redeem a Prize.
r. The Promoter and Prize Provider accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
s. The Promoter takes no responsibility for variations in the Prize value. The Prize value is correct at the time of applying for the competition permit but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any Prizes due to a change in the market value or otherwise.