Cut these five things from your budget now
Are you struggling to make ends meet, as the cost-of-living soars?
Bill Woods is joined by Dan Jovevski, Finance Expert, CEO of WeMoney, who says it’s possible to make some simple changes to your weekly budget that won’t severely impact your quality of life but could have a significant impact on your hip-pocket:
- Stop buying bottled water, takeaway coffee and take your lunch to work. Cutting out a daily coffee would save you over $1200 a year.
- Limit or cut out your delivery app usage. Aussies spend an average of $40 per week on delivery services like Uber Eats – a possible annual saving of $2000.
- Wash your car, by hand. Your only costs are water, detergent, and some elbow grease.
- Take a break from buying new clothes. 70% of us have admitted to buying clothes we never wear, are you one of them?
- Stop driving to work if there are public transport options. You’ll save on petrol and parking costs.
Download this podcast here