Paramedics respond to six car accidents in 30 minutes
NSW Ambulance crews are urging drivers to slow down in wet conditions after responding to six car accidents in thirty minutes this morning.
The most recent is a two-car crash at Greenacre in Sydney’s west just after 10.30am.
A female patient, reportedly 39-years-old, suffered minor injuries while another woman was transported in a stable condition to Liverpool Hospital after being trapped.
The following accidents also occurred:
- Three car accident at Caringbah on the Princes Highway at 10:32am
- Accident on the Princes Highway at Bodalla at 10:30am
- Accident on Centernary Drive at Strathfield at 10:25am. One woman transported to hospital
- Accident on Brunkner Road in Greenacre at 10:31am
- Accident on Pacific Highway at Artarmon at 10:03am. A male patient with a head injury was transported to hospital