How to set up your Service NSW vaccine passport
The NSW vaccine passport is now accessible to fully vaccinated residents.
People will be able to sign in to venues via Service NSW and show their vaccination status.
Here’s how to set up your vaccine passport:
- Update Service NSW app and Express Plus Medicare app.
- Select ‘Proof of vaccinations’ and then ‘View history’ in the Medicare app.
- Click on the “Share with Check in app” option.
- Options Service Victoria or Service NSW will pop up … click Service NSW.
- You’ll be taken to the Service NSW app and you’re good to go!
Press PLAY below to hear the details in full