Ray Hadley’s Girls Night Out 2017 Promotion Terms and Conditions
By entering into the draw to win the Prize, you (Entrant) acknowledge and accept the following terms and conditions, as well as the radio station’s general conditions of entry, as amended from time to time.
Ray Hadley’s Girls Night Out 2017.
2. Promoter Macquarie Media Operations
Ground Floor, Building C, 33-35 Saunders Street
Pyrmont, NSW 2009
(02) 8570 0000
Period Open Date: 9am 5/6/2017
Close Date: 5pm 14/6/2017
4. Entry Restrictions
Entrants must be:
● at least 18 years of age;
● residents of New South Wales
Entrants must not be employees, or immediate family members, of:
● Macquarie Media Operations and its related bodies corporate;
● The National Rugby League and associated entities
● Accor Hotels
● Murrays Coaches Pty Ltd
5. Entry Procedure
To be entered into Promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
● Register on the dedicated entry page online at 2GB.com/competitions.
● Provide their name and their contact details, and answer the question in 30 words or less “Why do you want to attend Ray Hadley’s Girls Night Out?”
The Winners of the Prizes will be determined by:
● Judging of the entries throughout the promotional period by a member of the Promotions team and/or the Ray Hadley Morning Show Team on the most creative and entertaining answers – at Macquarie Media Operations – Ground floor, 33-35 Saunders Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009.
● There will be a total of fifteen (15) winners.
● If an entry is not deemed to be a winning entry on a given prize draw date, the entry will still stay in the running throughout the Promotional Period.
6. Maximum Entries per person: Maximum of one entry per Entrant
7. Prize Draw
Time and Location
Six entries entries will be selected based on the Judging Criteria on Friday 9 June 2017: Three entries will then be drawn each day on Tuesday June 13, Wednesday June 14 and Thursday June 15, 2017.
From Monday 12 June, 2017, until Friday 16 June, 2017 (inclusive), fifteen (15) entrants’ names will be announced on air in The Ray Hadley Morning Show (3 per day).
Winners do not need to hear their name in order to win.
Location: Macquarie Media Operations , Ground Floor, Building C, 33-35 Saunders Street, Pyrmont, NSW 2009
8. Prize Provider Macquarie Media Operations
15 Prizes in total
Each winner will receive:
One (1) invitation for two people (the winner and their nominated female guest) to the event on Wednesday June 21, 2017 which includes:
● Transfer from the 2GB office, 33-35 Saunders Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009, to a pre-game function at Novotel Sydney Olympic Park, 9 Olympic Boulevard Sydney Olympic Park.
● Pre-Game function which includes canapés and drinks.
● One (1) double pass for the winner and their guest to the State of Origin Game 2 at ANZ Stadium on Wednesday June 21, 2017 at 8.00pm.
● Return transfer from ANZ Stadium to Sydney Central Station or the 2GB office, after the conclusion of the State of Origin Game 2.
Value of each Prize $304.
10. Prize Restrictions
The event is valid for Wednesday June 21, 2017 only, and is not transferable to another person, non-refundable and is not redeemable for cash. Winners will be required to adhere to the dress code stipulated by Macquarie Media Operations. The successful applicants release the Promoter from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost of charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in any way connected with the Promoter or the promotion.
Winner and the winner’s’ guest must be female and over the age of 18.
11. Notification of Winners The Winner’s name and suburb will be announced on a radio broadcast during the Ray Hadley Morning Show. Additionally, the winners will be notified by phone and email, using the contact details provide in the online entry form.
c. Throughout the Promotional Period the Promoter may contact Entrants to interact with the station on air, online and via social media in relation to the Promotion.
d. Entrants may be required by the Promoter and Prize Provider to participate in photo, recording, video and/or film session(s) and acknowledge that they assign, by way of present assignment of future copyright, the right to use such publicity materials in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
e. It is a condition of Entry that the Promoter and Prize Provider have the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public the names, characters, likenesses or voices of Entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the Promotion. By agreeing to enter, all Entrants consent to their Entry broadcast on air and to their telephone and other conversations with the Promoter and Prize Provider being broadcast on air and communicated to the public on via any medium. Entrants will not be compensated for this use.
f. The Promoter and its representatives may conduct security and verification checks in their absolute discretion to determine the Entrant’s eligibility to enter the Promotion.
g. If an Entrant be deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible, the Entrant may not participate further in the Promotion.
h. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, computer online systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion online, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise preventing Entrants from successfully participating in the Promotion.
i. All decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
j. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
k. Prize(s) will be awarded as specified in the Prize details. If a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, at its discretion, may substitute it for another item of equal or higher value. The Prize is subject to any Prize Restrictions specified above. All Prize values stated are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier, are in Australian dollars and are correct at the time of preparation of these terms and conditions.
l. All Prizes and parts of the Prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable, must be used on or by any dates specified in these terms and conditions and as stipulated by the Prize Provider and are not redeemable for cash unless cash is specified.
m. If the Prize must be used on a specific date (Expiry), and the Winner is unable to use it on that date, the Winner will forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may draw a new winner in its absolute discretion on or before Expiry.
n. If a Winner fails to collect their Prize within 3 months (or as otherwise specified in these terms), the Winner forfeits any rights to the Prize and the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, conduct a re-draw for the Prize or withdraw the Prize.
o. The Promoter and Prize Provider will not be responsible or liable if, for any reason beyond their reasonable control, any element of any Prize is not provided. The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of Prizes, or for any compensation in relation to those Prizes.
p. A winner has rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These rights include a statutory guarantee that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill and that any goods will be of acceptable quality. These Conditions of Entry do not exclude, restrict or modify those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent it is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, other than the Australian Consumer Law, regarding the quality and suitability of the Prize awarded under these conditions of entry and will not be responsible for breach of any such implied terms.
q. The Promoter and its agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion, including any Prize Provider, will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the Prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
r. The Entrant acknowledges that there may be inherent risks involved in entering this Promotion or taking or participating in the Prize(s), for which the Promoter accepts no responsibility. If Entry or a Prize involves travel, stunts or challenges the Promoter may, at its discretion, require the participants to:
– Submit to a medical examination by a medical practitioner approved by the Promoter and obtain relevant medical clearance to participate in the Promotion and redeem a Prize; and
– Execute a Deed of Release and Indemnity in a form prescribed by the Promoter in order to participate further in the Promotion and redeem a Prize.
s. The Promoter and Prize Provider accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes.
Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter takes no responsibility for variations in the Prize value.