City2Surf Team 2GB
The World’s Largest Fun Run, The Sun-Herald City2Surf presented by Westpac, is back on Sunday, August 12.
It’s a fantastic event, bringing over 80,000 people together from all walks of life to stroll, walk, jog or run the famous 14 kilometre course from Sydney CBD to Bondi Beach. This year the City2Surf is hoping to raise $5 million for over 900 charities.
We’ve been giving you the chance to win free registration, and now we’ve selected our winners who will be a part of Team 2GB.
The winners are:
1. Deb Loughnan – Mosman
2. Belle Gallop – Bondi Beach
3. Ian Fraser – Culburra Beach
4. Andrew Higgs – Kirribilli
5. Lucia Banco – Bondi Junction
6. David Murphy – Blacktown
7. Julie Birrell – Westleigh
8. Jennifer Bailey – Cameron Park
9. Ivanka Sprem – Schofields
10. Robert Santamaria – The Entrance
Winners receive free registration for you and a friend to the City2Surf with team 2GB, a 2GB running shirt thanks to JEM Promotional Products – providing innovative promotional merchandise and corporate uniforms, a race-recovery pack and an invitation to a post-race celebration!