5 bucket list destinations to see before you die
Which locations are on your bucket list? If these five unmissable sights aren’t on your list… they should be! Gate 1 Travel will get you there for less with discounts of up to $3000 on 2018, 2019 and 2020 trips.
1. Amalfi Coast – Italy’s southern peninsula is probably the world’s most idyllic coastline. Its breathtaking views, rugged cliffs, colourful fishing villages and pebbled beaches, make for an unforgettable experience.
2. Taj Mahal – One of the world’s great architectural masterpieces, and the jewel of Muslim art in India. The beauty of the Taj Mahal has to be seen to be believed.
3. Machu Picchu – This ancient Incan citadel, set up high in the Andes mountains, was forgotten for centuries. It’s exact use remains a mystery to this day, but it’s well worth the journey!
4. Serengeti National Park – Home to swathes of rhinos, zebra, lions, and elephants, Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park is widely regarded as the world’s best safari park.
5. Shibuya – Tokyo’s bustling Shibuya district is unlike anywhere else in the world. This colourful, busy area is packed with unparalleled shopping and dining experiences.
So what are you waiting for?
Gate 1 Travel has been helping travellers see more of the world for less for over 35 years and offers a wide range of quality tours, river cruises and independent packages around the world.
If you book now with Gate 1 Travel you could save up to $3000 on your next trip!
See more below to find out how you can see the world for less with Gate 1, but don’t delay, sale ends 31 August 2018. There are no advance booking conditions and a normal deposit is all it takes to lock in the savings.